Certification (nostrification) of higher education diplomas in Germany
Reputation of the KrNU them. M. Ostrogradsky
Recognition of specialty
Find your Master's or Bachelor's Degree specialty on the site to find out about (!) how much they can admit (full or only a few semesters).
What documents should be provided
Depending on your profession, you are looking for a list of documents on the site. Everything is specified there. At least you will need them:
- completed application;
- notarized diploma and its attachments;
- notarized copies of translations;
- simply a copy of the certificate;
- certificate on the form of training;
- copy of identity card (passport);
- a copy of the diploma of complete general secondary vocational education, if any;
- a copy of your last name change documents, if this happened to you.